Tank services and inspection to match your system’s needs.
From design to installation and repairs, Wagner Enterprise has become a reliable source for tank services and inspection over the last 30 years. We provide a full range of services for all fiberglass, steel and lined tanks.Repairs
- Removal & installation of flanges for all mentioned tank types.
- Removal & installation of manways for all mentioned tank types.
- Repair, strip & reline of damaged lining section.
- Repair damaged interior and exterior of fiberglass tanks.
- Reline existing fiberglass tank if inspected and structurally sound.
- Visual inspection of the exterior and interior of fiberglass tank.
- Tank wall cutout (if required) on fiberglass tank to inspect entire laminate of the vessel.
- Ultrasonic thickness testing of carbon and stainless steel tanks, which allow you to compare the actual thickness versus the thickness as originally built.
- Spark or sponge testing of existing lining.
- Visual inspection of welds on all polypropylene, PE and steel tanks.
- Onsite professional engineer who will certify your tank installation as required.
- After inspection of your tank, you will receive a letter stating the results and our recommendation on any repairs or future inspections that may be required.