Our versatile industrial storage tanks are delivered with upstanding service at the most competitive price.
We offer industrial storage tanks in a wide variety of options, including material and storage capacities from five to 1,000,000 gallons. To help guide your decision-making process, we provide you with a custom configuration to determine suitable solutions for your project.
Click each product option below for additional information.Fiberglass Tanks
The custom fiberglass tank solution for your storage needs!
Order a customized fiberglass tank (or tanks, we’ll help you figure out what configuration you need). You can design storage and mixer tanks that are ASTM D3299 and ASME RTP-1 compliant and are delivered right to your job site.You can provide material and fabrication specifications, or simply let our team of experienced project consultants and engineers guide you through the process to ensure you get a tank that is optimized for safety and value.
Here’s the Story: Since 1982, thousands of engineers and facility managers around the world have worked with Wagner Enterprises to design, fabricate, and install customized fiberglass tanks.
As some fiberglass fabricators move to exclusively chop hoop designs, we continue to offer a variety of fabrication methods including 65-degree helical wound tanks (that allow for high axial stress), and customized fiberglass tanks that can hold up to 60,000 gallons and comply with ASTM D3299 and ASME RTP-1 standards.
Easy to Navigate the Tank Selection Process: Wagner Enterprises is here to make it super simple for customers to order fiberglass tanks that are designed for their application with the longest tank-life expectancy.
What you can do with Wagner Enterprises:
We’ll work with you on everything from pre-manufacturing and material selection to design and fabrication, and shipping and installation. To get started right away, contact us for a quote.
Follow our step-by-step guide (with an experienced Wagner Enterprises Engineering Consultant) to go from project specs to installation.
Order as many tanks as you like. Each configuration is customized to your application.
Step-By-Step Guide To Walk You Through Customizing and Ordering Your Fiberglass Tank From Start To Finish
We’ve created a “fiberglass tank manufacturing guide” for every step along the way so you know what to expect. We’ll show you…
- How to select materials like resin, glass reinforcement, veils, and curing agents
- How to calculate the proper amounts of each material needed for the specific application
- How corrosion barriers and resins are applied during the fabrication process
- How the structural layers are molded to the vessel shell and so much more!
Do you want this info below displayed as a flow chart to show the process of how you work with customers?
- Material selection
- glass reinforcement,
- curing agent
- A Wagner Enterprise engineer then selects the proper amount of each of the material selections which are all accounted for prior to fabrication to confirm through detailed calculations that the tank will be built in accordance with the above specifications to result in an appropriately designed tank.
- Corrosion Barrier
- A pass of catalyzed resin is sprayed on to the mold
- Corrosion resistant resin rich veil yer is then added by hand layup application to the mold
- Corrosion barrier reinforcement is applied
- This completes to corrosion barrier portion of the fabrication. These layers are then allowed to cure.
- Structural Layers – Shell
- Bedding layer of chop strand mat is applied to the cured corrosion barrier
- Helical winding commences until the appropriate designed thickness
- A layer of chop strand mat is added until the required thickness is achieved per the design which completes the fabrication process of the fiberglass shell.
- Structural Layers – Heads
- Corrosion Barrier
Our metal storage tanks can be constructed from carbon steel, stainless steel or alloy.
Jacketing for the heating and cooling of these products are available in dimpled, half-round pipe and internal coil options.
They are both atmospheric and pressurized and are available in UL, API and ASME standards.
With just the right amount of options, Wagner Enterprises makes is easy to order the carbon and stainless steel tanks you need for any application.
Our streamlined ordering and fabrication system was designed to help you specify tanks and vessels for any petroleum based, solvent based, and basic products, that comply with regulatory standards, have the appropriate liner systems, shells, and insulation, and most importantly, it makes it easy for you to get the best value for your application. We like to think of it as everything you need for supplying and specifying carbon and steel tanks!
- UL-142 and ASME Section VIII approved shop for atmospheric designs and pressurized vessels up to 1000 PSI
- Order steel tanks for delivery in any configuration up to 60,000 gallons
- Easily add electric heat trace, heating jackets, or internal heating coils
- Customize lining systems including vinyl ester, epoxy coatings, fiberglass reinforced, rubber linings, PVC linings, and more!
- Add optional inspection and approval from a NACE Certified inspector for any surface preparations and finishes
- Customize and polish your tank for FDA and NSF compliance (we’ll help you with proper material selection and any compatibility questions)
- Customize STI-P3 double walled underground and fire rated vessels
Order Polyethylene and Copolymer Polypropylene tanks to suit all of your storage needs
Wagner Enterprises has been been supplying High-Density Linear Polyethylene (HDPE), Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE), and Copolymer Polypropylene (CPP) storage tanks for years with customers all over the US for every application under the sun.
If you need a plastic tank or are looking for a simple storage solution, Wagner Enterprises can help select the appropriate Polyethylene or Polypropylene or storage tanks to meet your needs.
- We’ll show you exactly how the unique fabrication process of polyethylene tanks can be the most cost effective solution for storage under 5,000 gallons.
- Order Polyethylene tanks in customized configurations including flat bottom, cone bottom, slight dish bottom, and dual containment.
- Order commercial non-ASTM rated polyethylene tanks for simple storage solutions (like tap water).
- Design and order the appropriate hoop stress value for your tank specifications.
- Select PVC, CPVC, and Polypropylene fittings. These can be bolted directly to the tank sidewall or bulkhead and are offered with hardware options including stainless steel, hastelloy, titanium, and Viton or EPDM gaskets. We can help you select the appropriate fittings for your tank and application.
- Add full drain options to your tank with integrally molded full drain outlet fittings.
- Add mixer supports and apparatus including carbon steel mixer stands, mixer bridges, side manways, and baffles. Wagner Enterprises can help you choose and install the the best support option for your mixer.
Copolymer Propylene Tanks
Copolymer Polypropylene (CPP) tanks are a great solution for rectangular storage tanks with high temperature limits up to 180°F.
Wagner Enterprise can help select the appropriate Copolymer Polypropylene storage tanks to meet your needs.
Dual-laminate tanks are used when plastic materials, such as fiberglass and polyethylenes, cannot be utilized due to temperature, chemical resistance or abrasion. These types of rigorous environments are ideal for dual-laminate tanks, due to their durability. They are both atmospheric and pressurized, and can be created from PTFE (Teflon), ETFE (Tefzel), ECTFE (Halar), PVDF (Kynar), PFA, FEP, Poly Pro, HDPE, CPVC, and PVC.